- Accurately design and send email news briefs to the membership highlighting upcoming Chamber programs, business development opportunities, member announcements, events and activities including but not limited to:
- Tuesday Weekly E-Bulletin
- Reminders on important upcoming programs and events
- Special E-Mail program promotion where appropriate
- Manage the production of the bi-monthly newsletter (print and flipbook).
- Sell and place advertising for e-bulletins, website, newsletters, or other appropriate publications.
- Encourage and assist with member updates on website/database
- Assist with developing content for calendars, publications, web-site and social sites.
- Upload all current flyers, forms, and information on website and calendars.
- Distribute monthly eBlast to lodging/tourism partners with upcoming events calendar
- Quarterly communications (Constant Contact) with tourism leads.
- Manage the Leadership Circle Member benefits (facebook, website ads, inserts)
- Manage the LinkedIn for the Chamber. Support the Facebook efforts through postings, photos and important news uploads.
- Create schedules to ensure timely information is available to members.
- Provide support for Chamber events and ensure photographic documentation for further use in Chamber related publications and on-line postings.
- Work registration at various Chamber events as assigned.
- Identify new member benefit opportunities and communicate current
- Organize and lead the Fall membership drive
- Promote Chamber events, member updates/announcements and programming with press releases
- Assist in coordination of monthly ‘Business in the Spotlight’ events.
- Assist with editing of tourism literature (guides, rack cards, promotions)
Complete any other duties related to the business of the Chamber, including but not limited to, offering assistance to fellow team members toward the ultimate goal of giving added value to membership in the St. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce and promotion to visitors and new residents.
Qualifications: Excellent writing skills. Familiarity with Facebook, constant contact, LinkedIn. Comfort with design programs (Adobe, Canva, etc). Attention to detail, time management, organization.
20 hr/ week (flexible schedule, potential for growth into full time)
~$12-$18/hour (based on qualifications)
Contact & Deadline:
Please send resume, cover letter and three references by Monday, November 20 to Brooke Rouse, 101 Main Street, Canton NY or by email brooke@SLCchamber.org. For additional information or questions, contact Brooke at 315-386-4000.