About Artists’ Studio Tour
We welcome you to join us for this year’s Artists’ Studio Tour. This event is part of the North Country Arts Festival, a month-long, county-wide event which highlights the strength and vitality of our arts industry. Artists’ Studio Tour, a three weekend event, will span across the entirety of St. Lawrence Country. Artists will open their studios for public viewing, and can provide demonstrations, sell artwork, and answer questions.
Schedule for Artists’ Studio Tour:
Each studio tour weekend will take place on both Saturday and Sunday from
10am to 4pm unless otherwise noted below.
Weekend of September 11th & 12th: Colton and Parishville
SLC Arts host location:
– Five Elements Living (September 11th)
Participating artists on September 11th and 12th:
– James Bullard Photography
– Anne Burnham Pottery
– Tracy Cox, Inlay Design Studio (Saturday only)
– Sandy Maine, Adirondack Fragrance Farm (Saturday only)
– Sandra Nestlerode-Hale, Sandra Nestlerode-Hale Art (Saturday only)
– Andrew Norrell, Andrew Thomas Studio