GardenShare’s 7th annual Fight Hunger 5K is only a few weeks away! Join us on Sunday, September 19th at the Remington Trail, Canton, NY. it's an event you won't want to miss!
How to Get Involved:
- Register for the event at https://runsignup.com/fighthunger5k (Don’t wait - the first 150 registrants will receive a reusable GardenShare tote bag!)
- Refer your friends by sharing your unique link on social media (you’ll get this link after you register)
- See who else is participating using the RunSignup.com dashboard
- Become a fundraiser or make an additional donation, if you’d like
- On September 19, come to the Remington Trail in Canton to participate in the 5K! If participating virtually, print out your digital bib and Fight Hunger from wherever you are!
GardenShare is looking to have a responsible return to an in-person outdoor event and we are closely monitoring COVID data and guidance. Please note that safety guidelines at the event may include a requirement to wear masks while congregating outside. We are also encouraging virtual 5K participation for anyone who would prefer to participate that way! Should we determine that a fully-virtual 5K is in the best interest of our participants, we will be sure to update you.