As the year comes to an end, it is time to strategize for 2022 by looking beyond the immediate effects of the Covid-19 pandemic and leverage trends that build more robust businesses. There are still many unknowns that continue to impact American businesses and consumers. But, let's talk about what we do know. During this webinar, brought to you by the Canton Small Business Development Center, we’ll discuss:
• Breakthrough small business ideas and industries that are connecting with consumers.
• America’s changing demographics, attitudes, and consumer behaviors, and how small businesses can best adapt and address them, such as: - The changes small retailers must make to survive
- How restaurants can transform their operations
- Changing consumer behaviors, and how SBOs can connect with those customers
- How to pivot a small business to adjust to today's changing needs and demands.