DescriptionLC Drives CNC Machinist are responsible for the programming, setup, and manufacturing of components
for electric motors and generators and the equipment required to manufacture them. Manufacturing of these components requires working with a large range of materials, including exotic and difficult to machine metals. Machine tools used include wire EDM, vertical machining centers, CNC turning centers, and multi-axis mill/turn machines. Machinist will be working with other CNC machinist and engineers of different disciplines to problem solve and develop new manufacturing processes. The electric motors and generators being manufactured have uses in several green energy technologies.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- May be required to work second shift [2 – 11 PM]
- 5 years or Associates Degree in the Machine Tool Field
- Experienced with Precision Measuring Tools
- Familiar with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Experience with Mastercam