CLASSIFICATION – Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO – Production Coordinator or Production Supervisor
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK – 24-40 hours per week; Monday – Friday, day shift depending on the needs of the program.
QUALIFICATIONS - High School Diploma or GED. Manufacturing experience preferred. Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE – Authorized to work in the United States and pass all background clearances.
SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE - Perform assigned production/assembly tasks as assigned by Production Coordinator or Production Supervisor. Maintain quality standards of products produced. Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare components. Build, package and assemble products as required for shipment. Safely operate all production equipment as assigned.
- Review products for quality control. Complete rework if necessary.
- Move materials from one location to the next, including raw materials, work in process, and finished products to ensure continuous production.
- Report any production problems to Production Supervisor or Production Coordinator.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Work independently or with a group
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY - None
TRAVEL - None
WORK ENVIRONMENT - This job operates in a production facility environment. This role routinely uses standard production equipment, some office equipment, is subject to moderate noise and dust.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; lift; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Work may require lifting, pushing, or pulling in excess of 50 pounds.
OTHER DUTIES – This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Arc Jefferson - St. Lawrence is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disabled/Veteran