In compliance with the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, The Arc Jefferson – St. Lawrence is adopting the policy that all employees on Federal Contracts or associated with Federal Contracts must be vaccinated or in process of being vaccinated prior to beginning work. Only where there is a bonafide need for a medical accommodation or a sincerely held religious belief will there be an exemption made as long as such an accommodation does not pose an undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Provide counseling interventions as needed to all People We Support in the Career Connection program. Develop Vocational Plans for OPWDD services to include: SEMP, Pathway, and ETP. Complete the NYESS Data Entry for all programs as needed.
- Monitor and track all referrals within OPWDD guidelines.
- Conduct intakes along with Employment Specialists for individuals.
- Provide case file reviews, satisfaction surveys, referrals and other internal documentation.
- Review all daily and monthly notes for waiver and non-waiver services.
- Participate in team meetings as scheduled.
- Review and approve monthly billable services.
- Complete all admission and discharge documentation for all OPWDD individuals.
- Provide classroom activities to individuals in OPWDD contracts.
- Provide guidance to Occupational Trainers on service delivery and documentation.
- Provide Benefits advisement to referred individuals.
- Participate in on-going rotation for investigations of Reportable Incidents and Allegations of Abuse.
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
The Arc Jefferson - St. Lawrence NY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disabled/veteran.
Bachelors Degree required. Degree in Human Services or related field preferred. One two years experience working with the developmentally disabled preferred. NYS valid/ acceptable Drivers License required. Authorized to work in the United States and pass all background clearances.